Wednesday 4 April 2018

PBL: Secret to GROWTH


Assalamualaikum and have a good day, today i want to share PBL that I did with my Science Form three students. They are in the intermediate class and performance are average.








Again, it was so impressive for these students who prepared their presentation well and did more than I asked. With their group iniative, they add a little extra flavour to their presentation with a product (handout) for their classmate. I (as usual) getting so touched because they do more than I expected them to do. They worth my appreciation and praise and with this type of attitude, I promise to take them to any competition on Science/ Tech./Innovation. That's the only present that I give them. With this initiative, I know they can do well in the future. Bravo for group 1 class 3 Daisy! 



1 comment:

  1. IMPRESSED WITH SUCH A GOOD CONTENT!!
    VERY INTERESTING
    GREAT WORK
    Interference Analysis

    ReplyDelete

Share This:

We've been together:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers