Saturday 24 February 2018

Educational Web Tools

Assalamualaikum wbt. Its a been a while since my last post in 2012. I was visiting Mars for 6 years and now i am back on Earth with different interest. :-)

Since i attend the Communication Technology and Innovation in Teaching and Learning Physics class by Prof. Madya Dr. Nurulhuda Abd Rahman, i am so content to share the knowledge that i gain in this class to all my teachers friend out there to encourage the usage of technology in our classroom thus to solve problems we are facing in daily basis as a teacher.

Before i continue my writing, i would like to express the gratitude i have to my parents, husband and kids in playing roles in supporting and provide me with so much love to further my study in this field; Physics Education.

In my first week lesson, Dr. Nurulhuda introduce us with so much tools can we can use to fix the students- teacher problems in classroom/schools. To cut short, i would like to share 31 Educational Web tools @ https://www.educatorstechnology.com/2013/12/the-31-educational-web-tools-every.html










These are only a few of it and i hope the teachers out there can benefit from these Educational tools to promote Effective and Active Learning.

Enter classroom, being a student and getting new information, new knowledge has given me an EXTRA LIFE that i loose in this game of Pursuit of Happiness. I love.love.love being a student and please Allah shower me with much knowledge so that i can share with OTHERS.



4 comments:

  1. Congratulation cikgu abba fazilah. Nice sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tq kak Zuliana.. best mmg best.. hari Sabtu ni nak share ilmu baru dapat dgn pealajar2 fizik kita. Balik semalam rasa nak pi rumah u. Eksaited

      Delete
  2. Amazing content.Thanks for sharing. Please do visit the link below.
    Interference Analysis

    ReplyDelete

Share This:

We've been together:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers