Monday 11 November 2019

Young Inventors Journal

Young Inventors Journal's Writing Competition or YIJ is a competition organized by ASTI (Association of Science, Technology & Innovation) and supported by the Ministry of Water, Land & Resources.

This year the Theme is How to Conserve and Save Water? Since our last innovation in YIC (Young Inventors Challenge) in 2018 was on Grey Water System, I thought why not to team-up and start a write-up on this particular innovation.

To fast forward; we were selected among the top three papers in the group category

The venue is at White Box Publika, Solaris Dutamas, Kuala Lumpur.

Youtube link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uLJ-bDOqzD4&feature=youtu.be

Before anything else, I would really love to extend my gratitude to my biggest number one supporter; my Big Boss Pengetua; Pn Hjh Juahir Mohd Hassan back then, the date 17 August 2019. Now she is peaceful and happily retired with dear husband and family, 💜💜

Fast forward, lets the pics tell the story. 💆


Participants with chief judge (checked shirt) Prof. Dr. Kannan Narayanan from UPM.
We become the second Runner-up; certificates and RM1000 


It is alwayssss FUN to be with these beautiful young ladies:
Lohsshini, Aysshani and Krithika Ganthan

Lohsshini u owe me big time (telling him that I am his biggest fan! 👊😁)
 one with the President of ASTI, Dr. Mohamed Yunus



Look at the mentors face !!! hahahah very serious hah!


Last but not least, meeting with the Minister of Water, Land and Resources 
Dr. Xavier Jayakumar

Before we went back to Ipoh, the girls beg me and Pn. Hjh to walk around Publika. 
Me not knowing what  Publika  is just  'layannn' these kids 
and bump into my dear childhood friend, Mar. 
Thanks to Mar's husband Mejar (B) Nik Rashed, 
who had told my boss the he couldn't recognize me at all 
bcos I was like  a maid at home.. 😄
Hello you two.. Mar and husband.. owe me okayhhh!!! hahaha

Before I end my entry, thank you for taking ur time reading and checkin on my blogs and pls say hi so that I am not talking alone haha!

Lastly, I spare a bit of token which is sharing a little bit about our writing so that in the future, more participants would take part, gain experience, meeting new people and enjoy along the way.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This:

We've been together:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers